Jordann William Edwards
Jordann William Edwards (born January 22, 1996), also known as JW or Major, is an artist, filmmaker, musician, and entrepreneur from Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. He's perhaps best known as the creator of The Dynamite Twins and Friends, as well as the founder of MajesticBlue ColorWorld.
He also co-created Tails from the Federation with Craig Black, Jacob Elmer, and Elizabeth Mogan. This collection brings together Space Pirate Captain MacTaggart and its spin-off, Bloody Cutlass.
As of late 2018, he has a fursona, a blue fox called Bleu Major.
MajesticBlue ColorWorld is a creative collective created in 2016 by Edwards, to bring together concepts, characters, and settings that he and his friends created.
Through this company, he created:
- The Dynamite Twins and Friends - a shared storyworld.
- It includes the flagship series, The Dynamite Twins, created by Edwards, centering around a pair of twins.
- Fae of Avalon - a series about a mythical realm and the creatures who inhabit it.
- Dragon Mages - the mythical dragons who protect the universe.
The following series were considered to be part of the TDT world, but Edwards jettisoned it out due to creative differences, making it narratively separate.
- Tails from the Federation - a collection of science fantasy/space opera stories. This collection includes:
- Space Pirate Captain MacTaggart
- Bloody Cutlass - a spin-off of MacTaggart focusing on Darkblade.
- The Lumarions - the spin-off/sequel to Captain MacTaggart.
- Bunny and Bear - formerly the sister series to TDT.
- ↑ The ColorWorld Universe family., Tumblr.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|