From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Jil (also known as Jilduck and Westiebetch; born August 31, 1987) is a stage actor (specializing in character roles and musical theatre), singer, fursuiter, and occasional artist. She attends college in Oberlin, Ohio, United States, and her fursona is a West Highland White Terrier.
Jil owns several fursuits:
- Jil, the fursuit depicting Jil's terrier fursona. She constructed the original herself, and debuted it at Anthrocon 2007. This has been superceded by a newer version, using the same body but with a new head constructed by Midori. This debuted at FurFright 2007.
- Saskia, built in 2008 by Midori. She is a sabertooth king cheetah, and a fierce individual.
- Che, a Squirrel Monkey by Latin Vixen, to debut at MFF 2008.
- Jorja, a goat.
She achieved some infamy/notoriety at MFF 2008, where she spent much of the con as Sarah Palin.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jilduck's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved April 8, 2008
- ↑ Jil v 1 fursuit on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved April 8, 2008
- ↑ Jil v 2 fursuit on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved April 8, 2008
- ↑ Saskia fursuit on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved November 12, 2008
- ↑ Jil as Sarah Palin on Fur Affinity. Retrieved January 11, 2009.
- The worst pies in London! - Jilduck on LiveJournal
- Westiebetch on Fur Affinity
|This stub about a person could be expanded.|