|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Jet is an Australian furry living in Brisbane, Queensland. His fursona is a naturally colored anthropomorphic dingo cub. Jet is engaged to his fiancé Kidsune, an anthropomorphic fox. They have been together since 2007.
Jet officially recognized himself as a furry in January 2003. His passion grew dramatically over the period of a month, influencing him to become a highly active mucker on the YIMU Island MUCK as a dragon named 'Fortune'. In April of 2006, he changed his dragon character to a wolf, taking up the new fur name 'Jet'. He remained as a nondescript wolf until 2007, then changed his fursona to a dingo cub.
- 2010 - Contractor (Cinematography)
- 2011 - Contractor (Cinematography)
- 2012 - Volunteer (AV)
- 2013 - Staff (AV Division Lead)
- 2014 - Staff (AV Division Lead)
- 2015 - Committee (Head of AV)
- 2016 - Contractor (AV Supervisor)
- 2017 - Contractor (AV Director)
Harbour City Fur Con
- 2017 - AV (Independent Principal Contractor)
- 2015 - AV Staff (Lighting)
- 2016 - Assistant AV Director
- 2010 - Volunteer
- 2011 - 3IC (Committee)
- 2012 - 2IC (Committee)
- 2013 - CIC 'Coordinator In Charge' (Chairman)
Jet was the founder of Furries Off Road, a small furry run four wheel driving group based in Queensland, Australia. Furries Off Road was unofficially disbanded in late 2012 as personal obligations prevented his ongoing involvement.
Founder of RecovFurry, an Australian furry community project that was established in an effort to provide a free roadside breakdown and recovery service to Australian furries. RecovFurry was disbanded on January 1st, 2011 due to other professional work obligations.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Jet on InkBunny
- Jet Wolfgang on FA (Unused)
- Jet Wolfgang on LiveJournal (Unused)
- Jet Dingo on Twitter
- Jet Dingo on Facebook (Unused)
|This stub about a person could be .|