James Firefox (May 23, 1997 - October 19, 2017), real name Anthony Naiboa, was an American furry fan who lived in Tampa, Florida, USA. His fursona was a red fox. He was also a SoundCloud rapper and music producer.
Anthony Naiboa was murdered at around 8:00 PM on Thursday, October 19, 2017. He was gunned down shortly after getting off a bus in Seminole Heights, a Tampa neighborhood. His death was the third in a recent string of murders in this neighborhood, that police believe are connected to one another. He was 20 years old.
On November 28, 2017, Howell Emanuel Donaldson III was arrested and charged with four counts of murder, including that of Anthony Naiboa. He was indicted on the charges on December 7.  Donaldson pleaded not guilty to all charges on December 12.  On January 23, 2018, Hillsborough State Attorney Andrew Warren announced that the state would seek the death penalty against Donaldson.
On Sunday November 5, 2017, a mural commemorating the three (later four) victims was unveiled on an exterior wall of a vacant building at 4725 N Nebraska Avenue in Seminole Heights. David Lee, the mural's creator - and owner of the building - took the mural panels down on February 9, 2018, indicating he felt the community had begun to heal.
- James Firefox's profile on Twitter. Retrieved October 22, 2017.
- "$25K reward offered after three separate killings in Seminole Heights" - article on 10 News, Tampa Bay, Sarasota. Dated October 20, 2017. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- Anthony Naiboa's About Me on Facebook. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- James Firefox's ref sheet. Dated October 10, 2017. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- James Firefox's SoundCloud page. Retrieved October 21, 2017.
- "Suspected Tampa serial killer Howell Donaldson III indicted in Seminole Heights murders, prosecutors say" - article on ABC News. Dated December 7, 2017. Retrieved January 23, 2018.
- "Alleged Tampa serial killer pleads not guilty from jail" - article on ABC news. Dated December 12, 2017. Retrieved January 23, 2018.
- "Seminole Heights Killings: State will seek death penalty against Howell Donaldson III" - article on ABC Action News, Tampa Bay. Dated January 23, 2018. Retrieved January 23, 2018.
- "Mural is unveiled to honor shooting victims killed in Seminole Heights" - article in the Tampa Bay Times. Dated November 5, 2017. Retrieved February 18, 2018.
- "Mural dedicated to Seminole Heights murder victims comes down" - article on wfla.com. Dated February 9, 2018. Retrieved February 18, 2018.
|This stub about a person could be .|