From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Jake may refer to:
- Jake, also known as Jake the chocolate labrador, a furry fan who lives in Pennsylvania, USA
- Jake D'mole, a furry artist who lives in Colorado, USA
- Jake Gillaspie, also known as Jakerz and Devious Wolfie, a furry fan
- Jake Otter, a student pastor of the Christian Furry Fellowship
- Jake The Tiger, also known as JTT, a fursuiter who lives in Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
- Jake Tiger Lioner, a furry artist and fursuiter who lives in Ylöjärvi, Finland
- Jake-thesnake, a furry artist who lives in Alabama, USA
- JakeFox, also know as Jayron a furry artist and writer who lives in Malmö, Skåne, Sweden
- Jake, one of the main characters of the comic series Hopster's Tracks
- Jake Clawson, also known as Razor, one of the main characters of the animated television series SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.