Jack Rabbit or Jackrabbit may refer to:
- Jackrabbit, another word for hare.
- Jackrabbit, a former Yerf artist
- Jazz Jackrabbit, a character, video game series, and former Epic Games' mascot.
- JR, also known as Jackrabbit, the puppeteer behind the characters Poink T. Ferret and Hugh Manatee on the Funday PawPet Show.
- Lori Jackrabbit, female character part of the Jazz jackrabbit universe, created by Dean Dodrill
- Scifijackrabbit, also known as Jack Rabbit, a furry artist and DJ from London, UK.
- Spaz Jackrabbit, younger brother of Jazz jackrabbit, and a character of the franchise of the same name.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.