|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
JD Puppy (born July 26, 1986) is a fursuiter and a college mascot performer who lives in New York City, New York, USA. He has been known in the past as JappoDog or JappoDawg, but prefers JD or JD Puppy. His performances in suit have earned him the name Caffeine Puppy.
JD owns a number of fursuits, including:
- multiple versions of JD Puppy. His JD Puppy fursuits are well known for his hyperactive personality, as well as hanging around at conventions scratching his ears with his hind-paws.
- a husky named Buddy who likes to give out hugs and shouts "Yay" all the time.
- Tux the cat.
- Fooey the foo dog.
Fooey at Further Confusion 2008
- JD Puppy's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved November 30, 2013.
- Tweet on the Furry Fiesta account on Twitter. Dated February 23, 2014. Retrieved February 23, 2014.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- JD Puppy on Twitter
- JD on deviantART
- JD Puppy and Buddy on Fur Affinity
- JD Puppy and Jappodawg (old account) on LiveJournal
- JD on The Fursuit Database
|This stub about a person could be .|
|The Furry Dance Community|
Alflor Aalto · Apollo Husky · Atsu Fawx · Brenda Banks · Bemani · Camo Rovak · DEX · Dantee · Daverab · Diggy Roo · Doryuu · Faolan · Flinch · iBolt · Imaginary Skye la Lux · JD Puppy · Khord Kitty · Kiyo Redflux · Kwik · Mangusu · Media · Mozee · Nekomon · Neo PanTyger · Nexus Folf · Rahne · Recca · Rei Meerkat · Ronnie · Phorone Sarosa · Sadarius Wolf · Sekki · Shyy Bunny · Siber Hamster · Silver Wolf · Skroy · Spark Wolf · Tayerr · Theome · Tygs · Telephone · Twitch Da Woof · Ty Fusky · Tyzin · VegaGuy · WolfPupTK · Zakari