From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Jäger)
Nevermint (born September 23rd, 1981) is a fursuiter who lives in Denver, Colorado, United States.
Nevermint's character, a rabbit named Sinatra after his favorite singer, Frank Sinatra, was made by One Fur All Studios and appeared as a subservient fursuiter in episode 331 of the Funday PawPet Show (April 29th, 2007).
Nevermint several other fursuits, including:
- Jager, a deer-wolf hybrid created by One Fur All Studios. In 2008, Jager won the Professional class award at Further Confusion 2008, and the Fandom's Favorite Fursuit Fracas 2008.
- Ozzy, a beagle.
- J. Frost, a white lion. The head of this costume was made by ScribbleFox, and the reset of the body by Lacy. 
- Wintergreen, a black, white, and green "candy skunk" who was constructed by Rose Quoll.
- Cash, a Border Collie, who was built by Rarakie.
- Braille, a white dog who was constructed by Firestorm Six. Braille is blind and needs to be escorted by a "seeing eye human".
In 2007, Nevermint was on staff for Rocky Mountain Fur Con, where he was in charge of Programming.
Jager at Further Confusion 2008.
Sinatra at Further Confusion 2006.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Nevermint's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved May 12, 2009
- ↑ Jager gallery on One Fur All Studios. Retrieved May 12, 2009
- ↑ "Lakewood on Parade 2005 #1" - posting by Nevermint on his Fur Affinity gallery. Dated April 13, 2008. Retrieved May 12, 2009
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Time for a suit update! (with pictures too)" - posting by Nevermint on his LiveJournal. Dated April 9, 2009. Retrieved May 12, 2009
- ↑ Posting by Nevermint on his LiveJournal. Dated July 10, 2008. Retrieved May 12, 2009
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "Oh bring it on!" - posting by Nevermint on his LiveJournal. Dated December 1, 2009. Retrieved April 3, 2010
- ↑ "An update for FC" - posting by Nevermint on his LiveJournal. Dated January 14, 2010. Retrieved April 3, 2010
- Nevermint on LiveJournal
- Nevermint on Fur Affinity
- Subservient Sinatra part 1 and part 2 on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be expanded.|