|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
- This article is about the fursuiter. There is also an artist named FennecFur.
Ixchel, or Ixxy for short, also known as RainbowWolfiex, FennecFur and Fenfenn, previously Kiira (real name Lauren Atkins), is a female furry artist and fursuiter from Alsip, Illinois, USA. who attends Moraine Valley Community College.
Her previous fursona, "Kiira", gathered much attention after her appearance on My Strange Addiction in early 2011. The suit received mixed positive and negative reviews, and it ultimately lead to the discontinued use of the fennec Kiira and eventually sold her fursuit.
Ixchel has built fursuits for herself and her boyfriend, as well as built suits commissioned from customers on Fur Affinity. Below is a list of suits she has built:
- Kiira - Fennec fox (partial)
- Kaskae - Husky (partial)
- Chai - Red Panda/Coyote (Partial)
- Axel - Hyena Partial
- Kira - Fennec Fox (Not to be confused with Kiira, Ixchel did not build this one)
Here's something you may not know about Kiira and Kira. Ixchel traded Kiira, and the person she gave her to gave her Kira!
TLC's My Strange Addiction appearance
Ixxy appeared in her Kiira fennec fursona fursuit with her boyfriend on My Strange Addiction on 19 January 2011. She received criticism for claiming to have drawn a picture featured on the show which she was accused of have traced from artwork done by Kalida.
- RainbowWolfie's profile on Twitter. Retrieved June 27, 2013.
- Furs to feature on TLC's 'My Strange Addiction' Jan 19 - GreenReaper, Flayrah (3 January 2011)
- Oh yes. I'm back. video on YouTube. Posted February 14, 2011. Retrieved ?.
- RainbowWolfiex on deviantART
- FennecFur on Fur Affinity (art account)
- Fenfenn on Fur Affinity (fursuit account)
- Ixxy on Fur Affinity (gift art account)
- Ixxy on Facebook
- RainbowWolfie on Twitter
- Lauren Atkins on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|