|Author(s)||Owner/Lead admin: GreenReaper|
|Launch date||9 March 2010 - 12 June, 2010 (closed beta length)|
|Genre||Furry art community|
Inkbunny is an online art site catering exclusively to furry fandom. Initially focusing on the distribution and sale of high resolution digital downloads and prints, it now acts as a community art site for adult members of the fandom.
Inkbunny went live on June 12, 2010 after a three month beta. It has over 200,000 registered members (~15,000 of whom visit daily), 400,000 submissions and 73,000 journals as of October 2013. The site mascot is a pink rabbit.
 Philosophy and content
Inkbunny's main philosophy is that the site exists to support artists and the sale of their work. Donations and merchandise are its sole sources of income; no fees are charged to join, sell work or accept donations on the site.
Another major facet of Inkbunny's philosophy is that it is accepting of furries with different interests, fetishes, and 'philias. To further this goal, users can control discussions on their submissions and journals, and ban users from commenting on them or contacting them. The site's keyword blocker that allows filtering of specific types of art, in order to suit each user's tastes. 
While Inkbunny members must be adults, half of its hosted works are general-rated. To avoid legal issues, humans may not be depicted in sexual situations. In addition, general photography and screenshots are not permitted.
Soon after the live beta was announced, many high-profile users on Fur Affinity began joining, such as Meesh, Narse and Scappo. Some others claimed the site was intended entirely for cub pornography because many of its staff and testers were involved in the creation of Softpaw, a cub porn publication. The proportion of such work has decreased over time; as of October 2013, 8.9% of the site's submissions were tagged as "cub", including general-audience works.
- 12 x Intel Xeon E5-2420 64-bit 1.9-2.4Ghz CPU Cores (2 chips with 6 cores each)
- 32GB DDR3 RAM
- 2TB SATA2 (4 x 1TB in RAID10) for the web server and asset storage
- 64GB SSD (2 x 64GB in RAID 1) for the database
There is also a low-powered backup server, Angel.
- ↑ Site ownership change - Starling, Inkbunny (19 November 2013)
- ↑ "Admins and Mods" - Inkbunny
- ↑ "Inkbunny Beta goes LIVE" - Inkbunny
- ↑ "2,000+ new members in 24hrs, Site Speed, Rules" - Inkbunny
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Statistics" - Inkbunny
- ↑ Inkbunny user profile
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "The Inkbunny Philosophy" - Inkbunny
- ↑ "Donations" - Inkbunny
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 "Acceptable Content Policy" - Inkbunny
- ↑ Inkbunny - Meesh (14 June 2010)
- ↑ New Inkbunny Account :) - Narse (13 June 2010)
- ↑ New server online! - Inkbunny (27 August 2013)