|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Until the snow melts
Orcs lives in a brutal society of warriors who raid to survive. Theyr raids continued into the minotaur's lands, forcing them to defend themselves against the orcs. After the final battle a minotaur and a orc escape into the forests between the mountains. After a bear's attack they remain blocked by a storm and the orc decides to convince the minotaur that the only way to survive is collaborate since the trial is blocked by the snow. They find repair into a hut where theyr relationship evolves slowly from enemies to collaborators, then friends, and then something more. Together, theyr survivability increase during the winter, while their feelings become stronger.
- Bruto: the main character, is a minotaur archer. At first he doesn't trust the orc and wants to kill him because orcs destroyed his city, forcing his family to escape and him to become a soldier. He has the task of hunting animals for Zugum with his bow in exchange of vegetables for him, but what he really wants is trying to escape. When he realizes that there's no escape between the mountains until the snow melts he understands that collaborate with Zugum is the only way to survive. In the next months their relationship evolves until they become friends, and then, lovers.
- Zugum: a sociable orc, he is a cook and knows everything about vegetables, specially where and how to find them in these forests for Bruto, in exchange of meat. He's funny but not really smart, his naive nature makes Bruto likes him until the day when Zugum decides to kiss him. At first he doesn't understand his "evil" nature, since he always lived in a world where or you raid,kill, and steal, or you die. They become lovers and theyr feelings become stronger up to the point where he would sacrifice his life to save Bruto.
- Leshy: An evil spirit of the forest who kills whatever is not a vegetal and mark its territory with runes made with blood. It tried to kill Bruto, but Zugum saved him from the monster. The leshy almost killed Zugum and wound Bruto but thanks to some plants they prepared a healing mixture and saved each other. The Leshy was killed by Zugum in the end of the comic.
The comic is a reflection of war from the point of view of the people, two people: Bruto and Zugum. It focus on theyr ideas, feelings and ideas about the war and the enemy. They understand that enemies are people, and that nothing is black or white. The two characters are locked in a situation where they can't escape, where they have to face each other and clarify their position and ideas, the entire story is nothing more than the evolution of their ideals: from enemies to lover ( from war to love ); at first they were enemies, but then they discovered that they were just normal people involved in something bigger and terrible: war. After they clarify Zugum asks for forgiveness for what he was ( since he raided with other orcs ) but Bruto understands that there is nothing to forgive, after the orc understands that he always been a monster but wanted to change into a good person. In the final act ( the fight with the Leshy ) Bruto and Zugum are ready to die for each other, the biggest proof of their evolution. After that the snow melts but Bruto decides to stay until Zugum is healed, to start a new life together somewhere else where their race is not a hurdle, and where they can love each other.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Husky92 on deviantART
- Husky92 on Fur Affinity (main)
- Alejandro-Delgado on Fur Affinity
- Husky92 on SoFurry
- Husky92 on Twitter
Comic series (Fur Affinity)
|This stub about a person could be .|