|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Originally held annually around Halloween at the Best Western Coquitlam Inn & Convention Centre from 2003-2006, it was then moved to the Compass Point Inn from 2008-2010, and has currently taken up residence at The Executive Hotel & Conference Centre. As more of a furry-themed event than a full-fledged convention, Howloween does not have a specific dealers den or art show, but there are many available tables and chairs in the event area which takes up two halls in the hotel. The event includes furry themed games, panels, competitions, entertainment, and dance with an all-ages target audience. An ongoing tradition of the event is an unofficial after-party involving Fursuit bowling at Revs Bowling Centre in Burnaby, British Columbia.
|Convention year||Attendance||Percentage change|
- Furloween - a similarly Halloween-themed convention in Florida, USA.
- Howloween official website
- Howloween on Twitter
- Howloween forum at BC Furry Community Board
- The Executive Hotel & Conference Centre
- Compass Point Inn (Google map)
- Best Western Coquitlam Inn & Convention Centre (Yahoo! map)
- Photos, videos, reports: Howloween resources
|British Columbia and Vancouver Island|