|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Originally held annually around Halloween at the Best Western Coquitlam Inn & Convention Centre from 2003-2006, it was then moved to the Compass Point Inn from 2008-2010, and has currently taken up residence at The Executive Hotel & Conference Centre. The event includes furry themed games, panels, competitions, entertainment, an Artist Alley, and a dance with an all-ages target audience. An ongoing tradition of the event has been an unofficial after-party involving Fursuit bowling at Revs Bowling Centre in Burnaby, British Columbia.
|Convention year||Attendance||Percentage change|
|Howloween 2020||250 (virtual)||TBA|
- Furloween - a similarly Halloween-themed convention in Florida, USA.
- Howloween official website
- Howloween on Twitter
- Howloween forum at BC Furry Community Board
- The Executive Hotel & Conference Centre
- Compass Point Inn (Google map)
- Best Western Coquitlam Inn & Convention Centre (Yahoo! map)
- Photos, videos, reports: Howloween resources
|British Columbia and Vancouver Island|