Tisket has been involved in some form of costuming or acting since 2002. It started with acting in a haunted house, and spread to fursuiting in early 2008. Tisket's first fursuit, depicting her fursona, was originally designed and built for use in just such a haunted house, but has since been retired.
Tisket's other fursuits are:
- Moxie, a calico housecat. Moxie's head was made by Loui Fursuits, and the rest built by Tisket.
- Hissyfits, a Siamese/tabby housecat built by Furr Happens.
- Sakari, a tattooed husky. The head was made by Silveryote, and the rest by Tisket.
At the prompting of friends and family, Tisket decided to begin offerring fursuit commissions in April, 2011.
- 2008: Furry Weekend Atlanta, Rocket City FurMeet, Anthrocon, Midwest FurFest
- 2009: Furry Weekend Atlanta, Rocket City FurMeet
- 2010: Furry Weekend Atlanta, Rocket City FurMeet, Midwest FurFest
- 2011: Further Confusion, Furry Weekend Atlanta, Rocket City FurMeet
- 2012: Further Confusion
- About the Creator on Spazzy Cat Studios. Retrieved April 8, 2012
- Tisket Wolf's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved April 8, 2012
- Spazzy Cat Studios official website
- Spazzy Cat Studios on Twitter
- Tisket the Bouncy White Wolf - Tisket on LiveJournal
- Tisket on Fur Affinity
|This stub about a person could be .|