Wendy Peacock (born September 10, 1979), previously known as Wendy Rice, also known as Gwendel and Samwise, is a furry artist. She lives in Orlando, Florida, USA, with her husband, T. Jordan Peacock.
Wendy has always had a love of cartoons and newspaper comics. In junior highschool, she became the comics editor of a school newspaper started by her classmates, and came up with "Hog Heaven", a comic strip about a family of pigs. Although the school newspaper only ran for one issue, Wendy continued to work on the strip for several years afterwards.
- Wendy Peacock's biography on her geocities pages. Archive of October 24, 2009, on archive.org. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- AnthropoMORPHINE #8 on Lazy Fox Studios. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- The Burrow on captainpackrat.com. Retrieved August 16, 2013
- Gwendel's Quiet Grotto - Wendy's page on geocities.com. (archive of October 27, 2009, on archive.org)
- Wendy Peacock (Gwendel, Samwise) on the Yerf Historical Archive
|This stub about a person could be .|