Gulf Coast Furry Con
|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Gulf Coast Furry Con (also known as GCFC) was a furry convention tentatively planned for April or May of 2008 in Metairie, Louisiana, U.S.A. After the event did not occur as scheduled, it was subsequently tentatively rescheduled for 2009. As of July 6, 2011, the event continues to be discussed by the Louisianafurs community that planned to organize and host it, but no definitive plans or date have been set.
The staff involved in the planning included:
- Fox - Co-Chairman
- SilverWolf - Co-Chairman
- Anjel - Artists Alley, Art Show
- YoruZutto, SilverWolf - Dealers Den
- Black Wolf, Ross - Masquerade
- Eratu - Security
- Xanthe - Scheduling, Volunteer Wrangler
- YoruZutto - Headless Lounge
- BlackWolf - Fursuit Games/Parade
- SnowDrift - Registration
- Isfacat - LAN Room
The convention was organized as Gulf Coast Furry Convention, Inc; its Board of Directors was comprised of BlackWolf, Fox, SilverWolf, Eratu, Xanthe, and YoruZutto.
- Bayou Furry Bash - a Louisiana convention announced in 2019