Guest Relations Lead
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Some of the requirements are:
- Assigning a Guest Relations Second
- Finding other security officers to fill the required staff positions
- Making a schedule for security staff for the duration of the event.
- Finding a First Aid fur or two to be available throughout the event.
- Acting as the manager for daytime security
- Training the Guest Relations Second to act as a manager for night security.
- Keeping the Dealer's Den and all convention function space free of hazards and theft
- Keeping an eye on any room parties if required
- Keeping secure zones locked and protected.
- Being available on radio during all on duty time.
- And making sure that nothing gets out of hand.
This fur also needs to manage the rest of the security staff, however, during the event con-ops should be responsible for making sure that security officers are where they need to be at any given time.