Grion (pronounced /Gr-ee-oh-n/) is a furry artist, fursuiter, and fursuit maker, who lives in Debrecen, Hungary.
She made her studies in an art school, after she continued her studies with theatre set and costume design and graphic .
In the school years she participated in many gallery as artist, she won competitons (with mask, poster etc. what cant show becouse of the copyrights).
Her short film called Mi az idő. . .?, was the work test of the theatre set and costume design school, and presented at the Student Festival.
Grion's fursona is a wolffox. Her first personal fursuit, which she made herself, is Mutie, a male black-and-white wolf. He was later built as Version 2 and Version 3. She was the first fursuitter at her country who made fursuits as a commission. She is still the only one who wordvide knowable fursuitter from Hungary.
- ↑ Grion's profile on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 23, 2011
- ↑ Mi az idő. . .? on YouTube. Retrieved June 12, 2012
- ↑ Mutie on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 23, 2011
- ↑ Mutie vrs2 on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 23, 2011
- ↑ Mutie vrs3 on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved April 25, 2012
- ↑ Furry Tale on www.kongregate.com. Retrieved June 12, 2012
- Grion on LiveJournal
- Grion on Fur Affinity
- Grion on deviantART
- Grion on SoFurry
- Grion on Inkbunny
- Wolffox5 (Grion) on YouTube
|This stub about a person could be .|