Dax's fursona is a spotted hyena. He has a natural hyena color scheme, the only deviation being his black flesh and paw pads, and his blue eyes. He is rather dominant, his fursona acting exactly like his real life self.
Dax has studied IT/System Administration. He is heavily interested in several subjects, including: authoritarian regimes throughout modern history (such as the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Falange era Spain, and the DDR), science (especially space, artificial intelligence, cybernetics, medicine, and psychology), transhumanism, philosophy, socialism and politics, and IT (Windows, Linux, and Android).
Dax's musical tastes are quite wide, though he generally prefers military music and music from the 30s-80s. He is a pure atheist, and his morals, ethics, and way of life are heavily influenced by The Barber's Speech by Charlie Chaplin, Bertrand Russell's message to the future, and Wear Sunscreen.
Dax is active on several online communities.
- Furnation: Ex-head administor
- FurNation Worlds in Second Life : Ex-estate manager in several sims
- Furry Pride on Steam: Founder
- Fur Affinity forums: Regular member
- Furnet IRC : User in several channels
- Dax Hyena's profile on steamcommunity.com. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
|This stub about a person could be .|