|Author(s)||Moderated by Kao Tigris, Vanix Lionheart, Joe Neolion, tuddy, Lelric, RazNiagi, Indigo Fox, Sterben, Kemosabe, Angelic|
|Launch date||July 2016|
|Genre||Video Games and Culture|
As of March 10 2019, it has 1000+ members and is the number 1 safe-for-work supergroup on the Telegram Furlist rankings.
In July of 2016, the Gamer Den was founded to fill a niche left by similar gaming-oriented groups that either had an insufficient number of moderators or allowed not-safe-for-work content to be posted.
The current moderator team consists of both original members that were part of its creation and others who have joined since its inception.
- Dearg (@DeargKO)
Consider these rules a guideline. The admins can still act based on their own will depending on the situation. In short: be nice and you won't have problems. Drama is not welcome here.
- 1. This is a SFW chat. Try not to be too lewd or suggestive, and don't solicit random people. If you think your post might be considered NSFW, you probably shouldn't post it.
- 1.1. Please have a SFW profile picture. This does not include your profile picture history.
- 2. Don't shitpost. If you need help with this for some reason ask a mod.
- 3. Don’t spam. This includes stickers and gifs. Don't post referral links, we might think you are a bot and ban you.
- 4. Don't be rude, don't troll or bait, any kind of harassment is not tolerated.
- 5. No politics or religion. This includes social politics and similar topics.
- 6. Don’t bring in outside drama or encourage drama when something happens.
- 7. Don’t advertise in the chat unless given permission. You are welcome to post a link to your stream, however.
- 8. Talking about piracy is fine but don’t share warez links / illegal files in the group.
Please don't harass the mods over their decisions. If you have an issue with one of the mods, message Kao or Vanix with examples.