Gab discovered the furry community in 1997 after seeing Disney’s The Lion King and discovering lionking.org’s mailing list and chatrooms. From there, she was introduced to the art site Yerf, and to the work of Tracy Butler.
Inspired by Butler’s ability to tell a story, Gab threw herself into her work, determined to "get good" until she was accepted into Yerf’s artistic community. This eventually lead to Gab discovering the Pokemorph MUSH, which she ended up helping to run as a member of staff.
Enjoying drawing, Gab does personal commissions, freelance illustrations, and produces a webcomic called Dangerous Cute that updates weekly. In September, 2009, Gab's artwork featured as a banner on Fur Affinity.
Gab's writings tend towards Middle-Grade and Young Adult novels, and the occasional picture book. She runs a writing group that meets weekly to critique manuscripts of varying genres, and she has assisted with the annual Writing & Illustrating for Young Readers conference.
- Gab's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved May 18, 2013
- Gab's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved May 18, 2013
- Guests of Honour on the ConFuzzled 2013 website. Retrieved May 18, 2013
- About page on Gab's official website. Retrieved May 18, 2013
- "FA Banner September" - posting on Gab's gallery on Fur Affinity. Dated September 1, 2009. Retrieved May 19, 2013
- gabapple.com (official website)
- Gab's Box of Complaints - Gab on LiveJournal
- Gab on Twitter
- Gab on tumblr
- Gab on Fur Affinity
- Gabfury (old account) and Gabapple (active account) on deviantART
|This stub about a person could be .|