|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Music and media
Ghost is known to produce diverse styles of electronic music and has gained a notoriety through the internet as an enthusiastic contributor of both sound design and experimentation. Combining old and new sounds, he has continued to grab the attention of record labels and other producers around the world. His personal inspiration is Renard Queenston of LapFox Trax (formerly VULPvibe).
In 2013, Ghost founded his own independent label, SINESPAWN, in which he continues to release his music under several aliases, each with their own sense of style and personality.
Apart from music, Ghost also enjoys playing video games and has participated in gaming marathons along with several fundraisers for ongoing charity causes such as medical research.
- "A Brood of Familiarity Vol. 1" Album - Released by SINESPAWN on Soundcloud, November 2013.
- "Facade" Extended Play - Released by XEIDMAN on Soundcloud, June 2013.
- "Intrademonsional" Extended Play - Released on Soundcloud, June 2013.
- "Puppet" Long Play - Released by Baltimore City Ravers on Soundcloud, November 2012.
- "Xenoaeon" Extended Play - Released by RUDE BASS RECORDS on Beatport, July 2012.
- 88.9 FM KUCI - Irvine, California - August 22nd, 2011
- 88.1 FM WJHU - Baltimore, Maryland - August 25th, 2011
- PLURLIFE RADIO - August 27th, 2011
- "WarFACE" (w/ DJ RaverFox) - released December 25th, 2010