|This article may be out of date and in need of updating to include more recent information.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
|First iteration||2001 (as West Canadian Furry Campout)|
|Final iteration||February 2014?|
|Resources||Photos, videos, reports: Furthest North resources|
Furthest North is a twice-annual furry camping trip and convention that was founded in 2001 by Boar-Ral and has since been held in Alberta, Canada. It was originally called the West Canadian Furry Campout, and was changed to Furthest North after it was discussed that "FURther North" was already in use.
- Furthest North Winter 2014 was held from Friday, February 14, until Monday, February 17, in Jasper, Alberta. Events included a "Gay Olympics, a tongue-in-cheek snub at Russia's anti-gay propaganda legislation" and day trips for the Maligne Canyon ice walk and skiing at Marmot Basin".
By the end of August, 2014 (a year after Furthest North Summer 2013), the Furthest North website had not been updated, suggesting the event was no longer taking place.
- FN summer 2013 was held over August 2-5, 2013, at the Wild Horse Campground in Alberta, Canada.
- FN winter 2013 was held in Jasper, Alberta, over February 15-18.
- FN summer 2012 was held over August 3 - 6 at Deer Creek Provincial Recreation Area. 
- FN summer 2011 was held September 2 - 5 at Wildhay River provincial recreation area.
- FN summer 2010 was held July 30 - August 2 at Wildhay River provincial recreation area.
- FN winter 2010 was held February 12-15 at Beauty Creek.
- FN summer 2009 was held September 4 - 6 at Wildhay River provincial recreation area.
- FN winter 2009 was cancelled and replaced with a standard furmeet after a fire at the regular venue.
- FN summer 2008 was held August 2 - 4 at Deer Creek Provincial Recreation Area, with 52 attendees.
- FN winter 2008 was held February 16 - 18 at the Beauty Creek Wilderness Hostel in Jasper National Park. There were 11 furs in attendance.
- FN summer 2007 was held August 4 - 6 at Wild Horse campsite. The event had 49 furs from Canada and the U.S. in attendance.
- FN summer 2006 was held August 5 - 7 at Deer Creek Provincial Recreation Area. The event had 39 furs from Canada and the U.S. in attendance.
- FN winter 2006 was held February 18 - 20 at the Beauty Creek Wilderness Hostel in Jasper National Park.
- FN summer 2005 was held July 30 - August 1 at Prairie Creek Provincial Recreation Area in Alberta.
- FN winter 2005 was held March 25 - 27 at the Athabasca Falls Hostel near Jasper, Alberta.
- FN summer 2004 was held July 31 - August 2 at Blue Lake Adventure Lodge near Hinton, Alberta.
- FN winter 2004 was held March 27 - 28 at the Beauty Creek Wilderness Hostel in Jasper National Park.
- FN summer 2003 was held August 2 - 4 at Wildhay River provincial recreation area.
- FN summer 2002 was held August 31 - September 2 at Deer Creek Provincial Recreation Area
- Furthest North winter 2014 posted January 7, 2014 by thallanor on Furthest North forum. Retrieved January 24, 2014.
- Furthest North website. Retrieved August 28, 2014.
- Furthest North website. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- Furthest North website. Retrieved January 28, 2013
- "Furthest North summer 2012 preview" - posting on the Albertafurries forums. Dated January 27, 2012. Retrieved May 6, 2012
- "Furthest North summer 2011" - posting on the Furthest North forums. Dated June 9, 2011. Retrieved June 27, 2011
- "Furthest North summer 2010 announcement" - posting on the Furthest North forums. Dated March 3, 2010. Retrieved March 20, 2010