Further Confusion 2015
Further Confusion 2015 was the seventeenth instance of Further Confusion, held over 15-19 January, 2015, at the San Jose Convention Center and the linked Marriott and Hilton hotels in San Jose, California.
Inside Edition of television were denied permission to film, but attended the convention undercover and without the knowledge of Further Confusion staff. After they aired the ill-gotten footage, chairman Dax posted an official statement criticizing Inside Edition's "disregard for our Code of Conduct and the privacy of attendees" and for filming attendees without informed consent. Furries opinion of Inside Edition behavior was negative such as "shady", "non-consensual", "fucked up", etc.
- Further Confusion Twitter. Retrieved January 20, 2014
- Guests & Charity on the Further Confusion 2015 website. Retrieved May 29, 2014.
- Tweet on the Further Confusion account on Twitter. Dated January 18, 2015. Retrieved January 19, 2015.
- Inside Edition: Official Statement, archived 2015 April 5 by archive.org. Retrieved 2015 August 8.
- Inside Edition & Furries episode 83 of The Raccoon's Den. Retrieved 2015 August 8.
- Further Confusion 2015 schedule at sched.org
- Photos, videos, reports: Further Confusion 2015 resources
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|