Further Confusion 2006
- Chair: (Loran Skunky)
- Vice Chair and Business Director: Laura Colton (Squirrel)
- Media Relations: Lee Strom (Chairo)
- Asst. Business Director: Jerry Tien (Silene)
- Events Director: Melchar
- Events Director Second: Elizabeth French (Genevive Fox)
- IT Director: Michael Graff (Skandragon)
- IT Second: Vince Cardinale (Berg Polarbear)
- Marketing Director: Jonas
- Operations Director: Vandrav Sheridan
- Operations Second: Simon Wolf
- Executive Secretary: Chris Sturtivant (Findra)
- Hotel Liaison: Chris Bartlett (Bos'n)
- GOH Liaison, AAE Rep., and AAE Finance: Brent E. Edwards (Chip Unicorn)
As well as the continuing activities such as Gaming and the Creators' Lounge, there were several tracks, each with events and panels. The tracks were: Art, Business, Filking, Fursuiting, Puppetry, Tech, Science, Species, Social, Writing.
BadgesEric Elliott and back cover by Starfinder. There is interior art by:
- Adam Wan
- Chris "Kalahari" Evans
- Chris McKinley
- Daniel S. Keller
- Eric Elliott
- Mindy "Idess" Sherwood
- MINE CHAOS
- Monica Meza
- Pseudo Manitou
- Roy D. Pounds II
- Steve Corbett
- Tani Person
- Zen Migawa
As well, some pages have heraldic devices as decorative elements; these are based on depictions and descriptions in the 1909 work A Complete Guide to Heraldry by A. C. Fox-Davies.
Anthropomorphic Arts and Education, Inc. started the year with $117057 in assets, including $45858 in cash (and temporary cash investments). They ended the year with $136268 in assets, including $74401 in cash. Liabilities started at $43794 and ended at $37346, making their gain/loss for the year $25659 ($28543 in cash), and their net balance $98922.
Note: These financials provide just a brief overview, and should be considered in context. Each convention has its own situation, which may change from year to year. Special events (like art shows) that are part of a charity's mission are usually run at a loss. Conventions typically have many other expenses which may come to far more than those listed. Check the source for further details.
Further Confusion 2006: Renfur: A Knight's Tail. Milpitas, California: Anthropomorphic Arts and Education, 2006.
- Photos, videos, reports: Further Confusion 2006 resources