Further Confusion 2000
Further Confusion 2000 was a furry convention, the second annual Further Confusion.
- Theme: FCY2K
- Guests of Honor: C. J. Cherryh, Shawn Keller, John Nunnemacher, Karen Prell, Mike Quinn, and Jane Fancher
- Attendance: 987
The sponsored charities were the Cartoon Art Museum and Friends of the Sea Otter. Art show revenue was $35,570.88.
Some of the executive staff for Further Confusion 2000, as listed in the conbook, were:
- Peter "WhiteFire" Torkelson - Chairman
- Leon "Mitra" Horne - Vice Chairman
- "Petorawolf" - Guest Liaison
- Shea Woodjoy - Executive Assistant
- Jeanne "Lemming" Goldfein - Operations Manager
- Josh "Mycroft" Kessler - Assistant Operations Manager
The Further Confusion 2000 Program Book is 56 pages, printed in black and white. The color front cover is by John Nunnemacher. The artwork on the back cover, also in color, is by Frank Gembeck Jr.
The Creator's Index (sic) on page 5 lists a number of artists and writers:
Anthropomorphic Arts and Education, Inc. received $79523 in revenue, of which $55023 was from admissions and $24500 was from donations.
Source: Anthropomorphic Arts and Education, Inc. form 990 (2002-3), p9 (description) from Foundation Center
- ↑ Anthropomorphic Fandom Convention Information Sheet. Retrieved August 25, 2006.
- ↑ FC2001 Artshow Checks Mailed Out - David Cooksey, Flayrah (16 February 2001)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Further Confusion Program Book. Anthropomorphic Arts and Education, 2000.
- Photos, videos, reports: Further Confusion 2000 resources