Fursuit sex or fursuited sex, originally known as zoot-sex, zoot sex, zootsex, and zootaphilia, is a furryspeak term to describe the performance (simulated or not) of sexual interaction while one or all parties involved are wearing a fursuit. Practitioners were originally known as Zootphiles or Zooters, terms derived from zoot, a colloquial term for "fursuit".
This sexual activity can consist of clothed genital to genital stimulation (Non-penetrative sex/"dry humping"), or actual sexual intercourse via plushophile-like SPH (Strategically Placed Holes) openings in the suits.
- [FUR]A survey about "ZOOs" post on fur.artwork.erotica. Dated July 13, 2014. Retrieved June 24, 2014.
- "Fursuit sex" - First recorded net use on alt.fan.furry
- "Fursuit sex" on the Urban Dictionary
- "Zoot sex" - First recorded net use on alt.lifestyle.furry
- "Zootphile" - First recorded net use on alt.lifestyle.furry
- Fursuit Sex on Time Out magazine's Furries
- Zoot-sex on Sexuality and Our Diversity: Integrating Culture with the Biopsychosocial, v. 1.0
- Zoot-sex on the Nuova Enciclopedia Sessuale (Italian)
- Zootsex on Alessandro Pedrazzi's XXI Sex
Construction and components
Websites and databases