Grion (pronounced /Gr-ee-oh-n/) is a furry artist, fursuiter, and fursuit maker, who lives in Debrecen, Hungary. Grion makes fursuits under the studio name of Fursuit Up.
She made her studies in an art school, after she continued her studies with theatre set and costume design and graphic (design?). In the school years she participated in many gallery as artist, she won competitions (with mask, poster etc). Her short film called Mi az idő. . .?, was the work test of the theatre set and costume design school, and presented at the Student Festival.
Grion's fursona is a wolffox. Her first personal fursuit, which she made herself, is Mutie, a male black-and-white wolf. He was later built as Version 2 and Version 3. She was the first fursuiter at her country who made fursuits as a commission. She is still the only one who wordwide knowable(known?) fursuiter from Hungary.
She was an artist of a "Spot the differences game" called Furry Tale.
- ↑ Grion's profile on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 23, 2011
- ↑ Mi az idő. . .? on YouTube. Retrieved June 12, 2012
- ↑ Mutie on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 23, 2011
- ↑ Mutie vrs2 on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 23, 2011
- ↑ Mutie vrs3 on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved April 25, 2012
- ↑ Furry Tale on www.kongregate.com. Retrieved June 12, 2012
- Grion on LiveJournal
- Grion on Fur Affinity
- Grion on deviantART
- Grion on Inkbunny
- Grion on SoFurry
- Grion on Twitter
- Wolffox5 (Grion) on YouTube
- Fursuit Up
- FursuitUp.com website
- Fursuit Up on Fur Affinity
- Fursuit Up on Tumblr
- Fursuit Up on Twitter
|This stub about a person could be expanded.|