- The title of this article is incorrect due to technical limitations. The correct title is #Furryempire.
|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Statistics for #FurryEmpire
- The majority of the users originate from The United States.
- There are usually 13-18 users on average.
- The main language in the channel is English.
General information for #FurryEmpire
- Channel Link: #Furryempire
- Owner: Ravuscale
- Co-Owners: AndrewAshmaric, Shara, and Elk
- Created in: August of 2008
- Ran to: Present-Day
History of the Channel
Creation of #FurryEmpire
The channel was originally named #F and was on the network irc.furry-forum.com. The owner was Fawx, and the admins were Shara, Ravus, and Elkwolf however the owner of the network requested that $2.50 be paid each month in order to keep the channel running. After this, they met the user Espy, who offered to move them to the server EmpireIRC. AndrewAshmaric, a member of the channel, thought of the name Furryempire, so they adopted the name and changed networks. When they moved, they had decided that it would be best if Ravuscale was the owner and AndrewAshmaric was the co-owner.
The lifetime of the Channel at EmpireIRC
The channel stayed on the network for about half a year. During this time the channel did not meet many new users, due to the fact the network was a fairly small one. Because of this Ravuscale decided it would be best to move to Furnet, everyone agreed except for AndrewAshmaric, who believed that the channel would become filled with yiff. However, to this day Ravuscale has prevented that from happening.
- No Mom Jokes.
- No Sexual Chat.
- No Excessive Cussing.
- Respect the moderators and fellow chatters.
- Do not use brightly colored text.
- No advertising other chats; this ruins our traffic and the fun of it for others.
- No Spamming.
- Have fun.
- Keep drama out of the room and leave it in PMs.
- No racism.
- Do not engage in illegal situations.
- Speak only in English and do not use "Leet Speak" or however it's supposed to be called.
- Do not complain about decisions made by the staff members. You have the right to bring it up with another staff member.
- Do not try to get around bans.