Furry Hall of Fame
The AUSFA Furry Hall of Fame is an annual award intended to honor the contributing members of the world-wide furry fandom community, who are inducted for their loyalty, contributions and undying commitment to furthering the fandom culture internationally.
Potential Hall of Fame inductees are discussed and decided upon annually by the current inductees. A unanimous decision must be reached in order for someone to be inducted.
Each subsequent year has seen new additions:
- Class of 2008: Goldfur Chakat and Uncle Kage (Anthrocon)
- Class of 2009: 2 the Ranting Gryphon and Paul Kidd
- Class of 2010: Stan Sakai, Big Blue Fox, Jenner (creator of Doc Rat) and CynWolfe[notes 1]
- Class of 2011: Fred Patten
- Class of 2012: Sofawolf Press (Tim Susman & Jeff Eddy), Steve Gallacci
 See also
- ↑ CynWolfe's induction was done without his knowledge, unanimously agreed to by all the Hall Of Fame inductees at the time, and instigated by Jenner. CynWolfe's reluctance to accept the award was later discussed, as it was pointed out to him that he is the First Chairman of a Furry Convention & Chairman of the largest Fur Con in the Southern Hemisphere.