Registered attendance was 155, but over 200 dropped by including one-day passes; the original vision was for 50 attendees. 780€ was raised for the convention's charity, Madrid Felina.
The name Furrnion originated from a term used by Panda Paco for his local meets (a "furry reunion"), with an extra 'r' added to avoid an insurance company with the name Furnion.
The theme for 2018 was announced as medieval knights and chivalry, in the style of Don Quixote. Staff suggested that the event might take place a few months later in the year. As of February 2017 it was unclear whether it would return to the same hotel.
- Tweet on the Furrnion account on Twitter. Dated May 1, 2016. Retrieved May 12, 2016.
- The Place on the Furrnion website. Retrieved May 12, 2016.
- Tronchy and Salmy are saved. Thanks Madrid Felina. They raised 780€ during #Furrnion - Furrnion, Twitter (1 Feburary 2017)
- Furrnion - convention website
- Furrnion on DeviantArt
- Furrnion on Facebook
- Furrnion on Fur Affinity
- Furrnion on Furry Network
- Furrnion on Inkbunny
- Furrnion on Instagram
- Furrnion on SoFurry
- Furrnion on Tumblr
- Furrnion on Twitter
- Furrnion on Weasyl
- Furrnion on YouTube
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|