|First iteration||31 October-2 November, 2014|
|Resources||Photos, videos, reports: Furpocalypse resources|
|Furpocalypse guests of honor|
Furpocalypse, Inc. is a furry convention held from 2014-2019 in Cromwell, Connecticut, and since 2020 in Stamford, Connecticut. It was founded by former FurFright staff in order to continue the tradition of an annual Halloween-themed Connecticut convention, after the dissolution of FurFright.
The Furpocalypse website describes the event as "a Halloween-based Anthropomorphic convention in Stamford, Connecticut that raises money for local animal and social charities.The 4-day event hosts Anthropomorphic enthusiasts from all over the world, enjoying a wide variety of classes, discussion groups, and events."
During Closing Ceremonies on October 27, 2019, it was announced the convention will be moving to the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Stamford, Connecticut beginning with the next convention, scheduled for October 29 through November 1, 2020.  Due to the coronavirus epidemic, the physical convention was cancelled with a virtual version to be presented online.
Guests of Honor
- 2014: Research and Development
- 2015: The Dark Carnival Freak Show
- 2016: Night at the Movies
- 2017: The Haunted Asylum
- 2018: Thriller Nights
- 2019: Retro Wasteland
- 2020: A Virtual Halloween
- 2021: Horror in Paradise
- 2014: United States War Dog Association - $3807.60
- 2015: United States War Dog Association - $5,800
- 2016: United States War Dog Association - $5,500
- 2017: United States War Dog Association - $4,282.78
- 2018: United States War Dog Association & True Colors - $10,373
- 2019: United States War Dog Association & True Colors - $7,169
- 2020: True Colors - $1,861
- https://furpocalypse.org/faq/ Retrieved May 27, 2020.
- https://twitter.com/FurpocalypseInc/status/1188599810305265664 Tweet October 27, 2019
- https://youtu.be/hrKnyphhbRs?t=5701 Closing Ceremonies, October 27, 2019
- https://twitter.com/FurpocalypseInc/status/1332398888888659970 Tweet November 27, 2020