Furoticon is an adult furry card game. It was released during Anthrocon 2009. In Furoticon, a player takes on the role of an owner of a harem and plays against other owners, with the goal of using their harems to bring all opponents to orgasm (in the context of the game, of course).
By 2012, Furoticon has "over 200 artists and more than 500 cards."
Players take turns and use two resources, Action Points and Gender Points, to draw cards, play cards, and enter bed. Cards give a player more resources, more harem members, and special moves that can alter gameplay. When a player uses his or her harem to enter bed, s/he attempts to give pleasure to an opponent or the opponent's harem. Pleasure reduces a player's stamina, and when a player has no stamina remaining, that player orgasms and is out of the game. The last player or team remaining wins the game.
Most cards are separated into four "genders," and require Gender Points to be played. The four genders in Furoticon are male, female, hermaphrodite and otherkin. Cards with no gender are called "Haven" cards, and they increase a player's available resources per turn.
 Card Sets
 First Vanilla
The premiere set "Vanilla" was released on July 2, 2009. It contains 179 game cards and features 58 artists. There is no central theme or story to First Vanilla.
Design and development was done by Seppel.
First Vanilla products:
- Male Starter Deck - "Boys will be Boys"
- Female Starter Deck - "Girl Power"
- Herm Starter Deck - "Herm Haven"
- Otherkin Starter Deck - "The Otherkin"
- Vanilla Booster Pack
All Furoticon Starter Decks contain 40 game cards, 1 owner card, and a variable amount of rule cards, token cards, and promo cards. Dice are optionally available.
All Furoticon Booster Packs contain 10 game cards of assorted rarities, and a variable amount of rule cards, token cards, and promo cards.
The expansion set "Triskelion" was released on June 25, 2010. It contains 130 game cards and features 64 artists. It is a BDSM-themed set in a medieval world, and it follows the story of three classmates, a female red squirrel] named Sukouri, a male bunny named Bryn, and a male tabby cat named Leavan, as they train for acceptance into guilds of tantric sex.
The development team was Seppel, Callista Skip, Basque, Marik, and Tegome Aburana.
- Male / Herm Starter Deck - "Sadists of Lithrinn"
- Female / Otherkin Starter Deck - "Masochists of Di'Ahla"
- Triskelion Booster Pack
- Triskelion Novel - "Triskelion's Reign" (in paperback or PDF format)
- Triskleion Stat Mat - "Saltire of Triskelion"
- Triskleion Stat Mat - "All Mine"
- The Triskelion Box (a box set)
All Furoticon Stat Mats are mousepad-sized playmats that contain Furoticon artwork and places to keep track of game stats.
 2nd Vanilla
The expansion set "2nd Vanilla" was released on June 24, 2011. It contains 132 game cards and features 86 artists. It is a college-themed set in a modern world, and it follows the stories of two roommates, a male mouse named Boy Toy, and a female bunny named Lily Tyla, as they try to survive college.
The development team was Seppel, Basque, Marik, and Tegome Aburana.
2nd Vanilla products:
- 2nd Vanilla Booster Pack
- 2nd Vanilla Big Booster Pack
- 2nd Vanilla Art Portfolio - "Boy Toy Freshman"
- 2nd Vanilla Art Portfolio - "Lily's College Life"
- 2nd Vanilla Stat Mat - "Marked"
- 2nd Vanilla Stat Mat - "Sour Samantha"
- The Vanilla Box
All Furoticon Big Booster Packs contain 10 common, 10 uncommon, and 10 rare game cards.
 Tribes of Tanglebrook
The expansion set "Tribes of Tanglebrook" was released on June 15, 2012. It contains 147 game cards and features 67 artists. It is a tribal-themed set in the same world as the Triskelion set, but in a different part of the world. It follows the stories of six tribes (the Lutani otters, the Alphus wolves, the Drachin dragons, the Haidar lions, the Skaema shapeshifters, and the Murodian rats) and their efforts to maintain balance or cause chaos in the jungle peninsula called Tanglebrook.
The development team was Seppel, Basque, Marik, Taz, and Tegome Aburana.
Tribes of Tanglebrook products:
- Male / Female Starter Deck - "Otters of Tanglebrook"
- Male / Otherkin Starter Deck - "Wolves of Tanglebrook"
- Female / Herm / Otherkin Starter Deck - "Dragons of Tanglebrook"
- Tanglebrook Booster Pack
- Tanglebrook Home Haven Pack
- The Tanglebrook Box
- Tanglebrook Stat Mat - "Lutani Cocksluts"
- Tanglebrook Stat Mat - "Facial Battalion"
- Tanglebrook Stat Mat - "The Bare Outback"
- Tanglebrook Stat Mat - "Snatchstuffer"
- Tanglebrook Stat Mat - "Slipsteam"
- Tanglebrook Stat Mat - "Loose Cannon"
All Furoticon Home Haven Packs contain 24 Home Haven cards.
- ↑ What is Furoticon? By Seppel. Retrieved 2009 December 14.
- ↑ http://furoticon.com/ Retrieved June 29, 2012.