Furnal Equinox 2013
|Furnal Equinox 2010|
|Furnal Equinox 2011|
|Furnal Equinox 2012|
|Furnal Equinox 2013|
|Furnal Equinox 2014|
|Furnal Equinox 2015|
|Furnal Equinox 2016|
|Furnal Equinox 2017|
|Furnal Equinox staff|
|Furnal Equinox guests of honour|
Furnal Equinox 2013, the fourth annual Furnal Equinox, was held March 8th to 10th, 2013 at the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The theme of the convention was "Furries in Uniform".
Guests of Honour
At the closing ceremonies of the 2012 convention, the Furnal Equinox convention committee announced the 2013 edition of the convention would take place at the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel and Conference Centre and presented a video to show off the new venue.
The new hotel provides 26,000 square feet of space exclusive to the convention — an increase of roughly 50% from the former space at the Doubletree — as well as the following:
- More conference rooms for panels and programming, as well as an expanded Zoo
- A larger dealers den
- A hospitality lounge accessible directly from con space
- A breakfast buffet and food carts provided by the hotel
Registration and Dealers Den signups opened to attendees on 30 July 2012.
For the first time, in addition to the attendee and sponsor levels from prior years, the convention added a supersponsor registration level. For an additional $95 above the regular admission, the supersponsor level provided access to all sponsor benefits plus an exclusive supersponsor luncheon and a custom engraved dog tag. Supersponsors also had their name printed in the conbook.
- Furnal Equinox 2013: Furries in Uniform, furnalequinox.com (May 31, 2012)
- Twitter / Furnal Equinox, twitter.com (March 11, 2012)
- Our New Venue: The Sheraton Toronto Airport, furnalequinox.com (March 21, 2012)
- Registration and Dealers Applications Open, furnalequinox.com (July 30, 2012)