Lodging was available at the Travelodge Colonial Plaza.
Banquet and party
The party was hosted at the Orlando Elks Lodge, with a capacity for over 400 people. Attendees were asked to RSVP for the fully catered banquet. A cash bar was available to guests over 21.
Admission at the door was $20 to cover catering, equipment and party stuff.
Black t-shirts with a glow-in-the-dark design were provided by Rags.
- Dinner at Kanpai Japanese Sushi and Steak House.
- Lunch at the Fashion Square Mall food court at noon before the party.
- After-party at the Travelodge at 2 a.m.
- Picnic and games from noon to 5 p.m. at Blanchard Park.
- Brother Bear at 6 p.m. at AMC Pleasure Island 24 Theaters.