FurCamp Logo by Puggy
|First iteration||2-5 March 2019|
|Resources||Photos, videos, reports: FurCamp resources|
|This article may be out of date and in need of updating to include more recent information.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
FurCamp is a camping convention taking place during the Brazilian carnival holiday at Intervales State Park, in Ribeirão Grande, São Paulo, Brazil. The event was announced on Facebook in February 2018 and its first iteration happened as planned from March 2nd to 5th, 2019 gathering 46 attendees plus the staff. FurCamp is the second furry CampCon to happen in Brazil, after Abando, which happened from 2008 to 2016.
FurCamp is held at Intervales State Park, a nature reserve located 260 kilometers (160 miles) from the state capital city, São Paulo. Intervales was once previously used by Abando after they moved away in 2016. The state park features several natural waterfalls and caves.
FurCamp has one chairman and several supporting staffs:
- Chaosrider - Chairman
- Drakku - Treasurer, decoration and advisor
- Glaux - Sound, lights, decoration and indoor activities
- Exano - Photos, outdoor activities
- Koush - General organization and copywriter
- FoxT - Website and registration
- Luana Sara - Story, media & video and marketing
- Tanuki Gokuhi - Treasurer and IT infrastructure
- Ikti - Treasurer
- Posted on the About page in its official website