Fur the 'More
|Fur the 'More|
|First iteration||5 - 7 April, 2013|
|Organizers||Maryland Furs & Northeast Anthropomorphic Association|
|Charity||FRISKY'S Wildlife and Primate Sanctuary|
|Fur the 'More 2013|
|Fur the 'More 2014|
|Fur the 'More staff|
|Fur the 'More guests of honor|
Fur the 'More is an annual furry convention in Baltimore, Maryland, USA. Its first event was held April 5-7, 2013 in the Hunt Valley Inn in Hunt Valley, a suburb of Baltimore approximately 17 miles north of downtown. It includes charitable benefits, educational seminars, art shows, panels, and general social activities.
Fur the 'More began as an idea between a few friends in the Maryland furry community to start a local convention in Baltimore. The idea was originally started while attending the Furstivus convention in Philadelphia and the question was posed "Why doesn’t Baltimore have a convention?"
In March 2012, NorthEast Anthropomorphic Association offered to partner with Fur the 'More to back them as the umbrella 501(c)7 non-profit organization. As a result of negotiations, Fur the 'More became a NorthEast Anthropomorphic Association convention, and the primary founder and con-chair was offered a seat on the Board of Directors as a trustee.
 Guests of Honor
- Year 1 (2013)
Like many furry conventions, Fur the 'More features a different theme every year.
- 2013: Time Traveler's Party (inaugural convention theme)
- 2014: Pirates vs. Ninjas (announced at the end of Fur the 'More 2013)
 Notable events
- Hallway Costume Contest - Staff of the convention review and judge anyone found to be dressed for the theme at the convention. A fursuit is not required to be in the costume contest.
- Furry Feud - A game show event styled from Family Feud using surveys and questions filled out by members of the furry fandom.
- Fur the 'More's Fur Factor - The convention's Masquerade was a talent competition styled event similar to America's Got Talent. For the first year, this event will occur primarily at Fur the More. In future years, the convention is hoping to hold "audition" events at other conventions with the final competition at Fur the 'More each year.
- 24-hour Game room
- Furry Marketplace - For dealers and artists
- Usual con fare such as panels, fursuit parade, fursuit games, etc.
- Hospitality suite - Also known as the convention's 'Zoo'. This area will be accessible to all attendees with an area open to those registered as Party Animals or higher that will be serving food.
- ↑ About Us - Fur the 'More
- ↑ Guest of Honor
- ↑ Artist Guest of Honor
- ↑ Music Guest LOOK LEFT! - Fur the 'More
- ↑ Events