The furry code is a string of characters similar in structure to the Geek Code.
Released in June 1996, it was originally used as a Usenet shorthand of a person's furry characteristics, but can also been seen in other places, such as online blogs, websites, and appended to emails.
Many of the original characteristics, such as the DOOM modifier, show the age of the code, and the code has not been significantly updated since 1998.
FG[Kai norn]2admr A C>++ D H+ M++ P R+ T W- Z- Sf+ RLCT a23 cnl++++$ d++ e++ f h+ iwf++ j- p- sm+
 See also
- The Code of the Furries
- Furcode decoder and encoder
- Another furcode decoder
- German furcode decoder and encoder
- GeekCoder (Windows application for decoding and encoding, supports other codes too)
- FurCoderCXX (open-source GPL *nix application for decoding and encoding)
- The Furry Code, Encoder, Decoder, & The Code (Single Source for it All)