Fur What It's Worth
|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
The show aims to serve to introduce and immerse both new furries, furs who have been around a while, and those who just might be curious into different facets of the furry fandom. Each show is a deep dive into a new topic, through the lens of the fandom, all with a twisted sense of humor. The first Episode aired September 10, 2011.
- 2011-09-10: RooChi Lexico, Elias Saphir, and Thay Rustback started Fur What It's Worth as a activity of interest in podcasting. Be it that all of them where furry roomates they felt that it was the perfect subject and started podcasting.
 Content and features
 Main segment
The main segment features the hosts’ discussion in response to e-mails sent in by listeners. Each episode, they announce the topic for the next episode so listeners can e-mail their questions and comments to them. Topics have included what furry is, furries and the public, as well how to get involved in local furry communities.
 Mini segments
Roo’s segment includes Roo’s Cookie Minute, where he eats a fortune cookie and proceeds to interpret the fortune. In their segments, they also answer any e-mail directed at them.
Whenever possible they have various guests on the show. People in and out of the fandom.
- the Fur What It's Worth homepage
- the Fur What It's Worth twitter
- Fur what it's worth facebook page
- Fur what it's worth on iTunes