|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
FurWanted is a (mostly) Western themed furry convention. Held in Pullman City, a wild west historical reconstruction in Eging am See, Bavaria, Germany, the event sees furries and experienced fursuiters meet people in authentic wild west outfits.
The leader of the FurWanted is Darcus.
The first precursor to FurWanted was a meeting in Pullman City in 2010, with only two attendees.
Darcus organized a further furry meeting in July, 2012.There were 10 attendees, including the event's first fursuiter.
In 2014, Darcus and his girlfriend Shade (as second organizer) gave the convention the official name "FurWanted", and created a website for it.
FurWanted I was held over July 12-14, 2014, and had 30 registered attendees, with a lot of fursuiters.
FurWanted II was held over July 10-13, 2014. There were 45 attendees, with many fursuiters among them.
- History page on the FurWanted website. Retrieved September 13, 2014.
- FurWanted website. Retrieved September 13, 2014.
- Theme on the FurWanted website. Retrieved September 13, 2014.
- Guest of Honour on the FurWanted 3 website. Retrieved June 24, 2015.
- FurWanted website. Retrieved July 14, 2015.
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|