|First iteration||October 11-13, 2013|
|Organizer(s)||Ringtail Cafe Productions|
|Charity||Ohio Alleycat Resource|
|Fur Reality 2013|
|Fur Reality 2014|
|Fur Reality 2015|
|Fur Reality 2016|
|Fur Reality 2017|
|Fur Reality 2018|
|Fur Reality 2019|
|Fur Reality staff|
|Fur Reality guests of honor|
Fur Reality is described on its website as an "immersive" convention with an in-con storyline and game. The convention area is decorated to help attendees get into the 'world' of the con.
Fur Reality's charity is listed as the Ohio Alleycat Resource, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that provides low-cost spay/neuter services, offers trap-neuter-return for feral cats and operates no-kill adoption center.
For 2014, in addition to events to raise money at-con, Fur Reality also donated $1 per attendee to Ohio Alleycat Resource.
Fur Reality appears to be run by Ringtail Cafe Productions, a limited liability corporation involved in the production of many of the games featured at the convention. As of 2019, the board of directors is:
- Poker Wolf - Chairman
- PropzillaCeri - Director of Operations
- Dis - Director of Programming/Immersion
- Salmagundi (Sal) - Director of Art and Swag
- Rubah - Director of Safety and Registration
- Ringtail Cafe studio homepage archived 2013 August 30 by Internet Archive's Wayback Machine includes post "Fur Reality – Ringtail Cafe starts a Convention! ...". Retrieved 2014 August 23.
- Fur Reality website Post:What Makes Fur Reality Different?, archived 2014 August 23 by Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- Charity Page, archived 2014 October 11 by Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. Retrieved July 28, 2014
- Code of Conduct - Fur Reality. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
- Staff - Fur Reality. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
- Poker_Wolf1; seems to have been known as The Tak Wolf
- Fur Reality - official website
- Fur Reality on Twitter
- Fur Reality on Facebook
- Fur Reality on YouTube
- Fur Reality group chat on Telegram
The Wolf's Den (furry house)
Cosfurs fursuit studio (defunct?)