|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
FirestormSix has been a member of the furry community since 2000. Firestorm was guest of honor at Anthrofest 2006, Furnal Equinox 2011 and Midwest FurFest 2012 and Motor City Furry Con 2014 and FurWanted 2014 in Germany, and Furlaxation 2014 ,but did not make it to that convention.
In 2008-9 FirestormSix ventured from the two-dimensional world of art into the three-dimensional world of fursuit construction. His first suit, Dakkota Wolf (based off the Native Indian Timber Wolf from his past artworks & based from his family heritage),[clarify] was displayed at Midwest FurFest 2008. He founded the fursuit and costume construction business Stormfire Studios. Stormfire Studios is in the "top 8 fursuit builders of the furry community"[this quote needs a citation and/or attribution] today based on demand and fursuit builder statistics.[clarify]
- Anthrocon - 2000 to 2012
- CACE - 2003 to 2006
- Anthrofest - 2009
- ConditionFurry - 2013
- FurryConnectionNorth - 2008 to 2013
- Furnal Equinox - 2009 to 2012
- MotorCityFurcon - 2014 to 2018 +
- CampFeral - 2012 to 2018 +
- Midwest FurFest - 2006 to 2018 +
- "Dakkota headdress" - Won the Staff Choice of the Year award at Anthrocon 2004, and was published in the Aether d'Animaux in 2007.
- "Lion portrait" - Received an honorable mention award at Anthrocon 2006
FurPark is a furry South Park parody created by Firestorm Six. The original 3' x 4' FurPark poster, consists of 37 furry characters. Drawn in the South Park style, it quickly became a hit back in 2001 when it was first introduced.