| Fur Affinity: United|
|First iteration||August 10-12th, 2007|
|Resources||Photos, videos, reports: Fur Affinity: United! resources|
|FA: United 2007|
|FA: United 2008|
|FA: United 3 (2010)|
|FA: United 4 (2011)|
|FA: United 5 (2012)|
|FA: United 6 (2013)|
|FA: United 7 (2014)|
|FA: United 2015|
|FA: United staff|
|FA: United guests of honor|
Fur Affinity: United (also known as FA: United or FA:U and briefly known as Unleashed!) is a furry convention held in New Jersey, USA. "United" was chosen as the convention's title to reflect Fur Affinity and the Northeast Anthropomorphic Association's goal to help strengthen the Furry community's bond.
The convention focuses on live music and entertainment, hosting rock bands such as the Gay Blades during the convention.
Attendance and themes
|Convention||Attendance||% change||Fursuiters||% change||Theme|
|FA: United 2007||310||N/A||25||N/A||None|
|FA: United 2008||381||+22.9%||26||+4%||The Power of Rock|
|FA: United 3||510||+33.9%||76||+192.3%||Gamers United|
|FA: United 4||531||+4.03%||No data available||N/A||Dawn of the Apocalypse|
|FA: United 5||629||+16.89%||No data available||N/A||Furry Mafia|
|FA: United 6||647||+2.82%||121||+45.69%||Applied Sciences|
|FA: United 7||707||+8.86%||142||+15.97%||Monster Island|
Headed by Shy Matsi, the Northeast Anthropomorphic Association (a non-profit 501(c)7 based in New Jersey) partnered with Fur Affinity began planning for a new convention in the New Jersey region in 2005 following Anthrocon's announced move from Philadelphia, PA to Pittsburgh.
- Attendance: 310
- Fursuit parade count: 25
- Guests of Honor: Blotch and Roxikat
- Charity: $1,600 to the Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Featured bands: The Gay Blades, Sikamor Rooney, Zsa Zsa Gabortion and the Back Alley McBeals (led by staff member Sox Pup)
- More "founding member" sponsorships were purchased than regular sponsorships. "Founding Members" received a free, limited-edition "Fur Affinity" USB flash drive.
- Cake was the first active fursuit at FA: United.
- The con bag handed out at registration contained "FA Bucks," gift certificates which could be redeemed in the Dealer's Room or convention store for cash.
- All bands performed for free on the condition drinks would be on the house. 
Due to financial issues, partly because of the ongoing economic recession, a standard size convention would not be feasible. This was to be compromised, however, with a "weekend party/cook out with music, booze and more" furmeet (which was considerably cheaper), to be held at the Pine Creek Miniature Golf course in Ringoes, NJ. This was given the codename "FA: United 2.5" to bridge the gap between FAU2 and 3. But thanks to unfavorable weather conditions, scheduling problems, and disagreements FA: United 2.5 ultimately did not get off the ground, and thus 2009 was left without any organized activity for FA:U.
In recent years the convention has shifted from being operated by FA United LLC (A limited liability company in the state of New Jersey (filing no. 0600336301)) to being operated by Ferrox Art LLC, who owns and hosts Fur Affinity. This change has been reflected on the convention's website and legal forms.
- Hotel Information - Ramada Inn, Elizabeth NJ, posted on 4 Nov 2006 at the FA: United! forum
- Thanks For an Awesome Time!, posted on 16 Aug 2007 on the FA: United Livejournal
- In Which a Charity Is Announced (and other February News), posted on 22 Feb 2007 at the FA: United! forum
- Official Website
- FA: United! official Twitter page
- FA: United! official community on LiveJournal
- FA: United on Fur Affinity