From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|This article may be out of date and in need of updating to include more recent information or status.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Fur-st, THE Kemono Convention
|Location||Minato, Tokyo, Japan|
|First iteration||March 20, 2011|
|Organizer(s)||かみゅ (Camus) and executive committee|
|Resources||Photos, videos, reports: Fur-st resources|
The organizers have not attempted to place a fine definition on what is furry, instead accepting all who show an appreciation for the "beast" genre.
Each event includes the sale of a commemorative fanzine.
Fur-st has been held on:
- March 20, 2011 (with 184 attendees), on the third floor exhibition room of a wholesaler in the center of Tokyo.
- October 9, 2011 (with 266 attendees), in a large exhibition hall of the Plaza Industry Ota (PiO).
- March 20, 2012 (with 270 attendees), at the Metropolitan Industrial Trade Center Hamamatsucho Hall 4F, 〒 105-0022, Coast 1-7-8, Minato, Tokyo
- October 6, 2012 (with 483 attendees (196 Fur-st, 287 ShotaScratch)), in the small and large exhibition halls of the Plaza Industry Ota (PiO). Joint-held with ShotaScratch 18.
- March 23, 2013 (with 203 attendees), in a large exhibition hall of the Plaza Industry Ota (PiO).
- September 23, 2013 (with 147 attendees), in the Metropolitan Industrial Trade Center on the seventh floor.
- March 1, 2014 (with 144 attendees), in a large exhibition hall of the Plaza Industry Ota (PiO).
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|