Frank Gembeck (born June 10, 1967), was a furry artist. His work has appeared on his FurNation and Fur Affinity sites, and Furrynet, among other places. He moved from Illinois to California in 1997.
 Fandom involvement
Frank Gembeck started attending fantasy and science fiction conventions in the late 1980s, having been a guest of honor at the 1998 Gaylaxicon, joining the furry fandom in 1995, beginning by drawing furry characters that same year.
He joined Fur Affinity with the username Dustyn in December 2005. His account has been banned, as of 2009.[clarify]
In 2008, Frank Gembeck pleaded guilty to two counts of possession of child pornography, one of which was dismissed on the motion of the United States. He was sentenced to five years in jail, followed by three years of probation including restrictions on his Internet use.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 About me, Frank Gembeck's profile on his Furnation page. Updated 2008. Retrieved March 28, 2009.
- ↑ Gaylaxicons roster on the Gaylatic Network page. Posted ?. Retrieved March 10, 2013.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Frank Gembeck's "FAQ" page on his Furnation site. Last updated 2008? Retrieved March 28, 2009.
- ↑ Cupertino man pleads guilty to child pornography charges document release on the United States Department of Justice website. Retrieved via the Internet Wayback Machine March 10, 2013.
- ↑ United States of America v. Frank Gembeck, Jr., Indictment, USDC Case Number CR-08-00076-001 JW. (PDF form)
- ↑ Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) entry for sentencing:
Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge Hon. James Ware:Sentencing held on 3/9/2009 for Frank Gembeck, Jr. (1), Count(s) 2, 60 months BOP custody; 3 years supervised release; $100.00 special assessment. Count(s) 1, Dismissed on government's motion. The defendant to self-surrender to a BOP designated facility on May 8, 2009 (Court Reporter Irene Rodriguez.) Filed on 9 March 2009, entered 10 March 2009.
- ↑ United States of America v. Frank Gembeck, Jr., Judgment in a Criminal Case, USDC Case Number CR-08-00076-001 JW. (PDF form)
|This stub about a person could be .|