Fandom involvement
Frank Gembeck "started attending fantasy/science fiction conventions" in the late 1980s (having been a guest of honor at the 1998 Gaylaxicon), and "got into" furry in 1995 and began drawing furry characters that year. He moved from Illinois to California in 1997. There was a page for him in the Artist Passport which was available at Further Confusion 2002.
He joined Fur Affinity with the username Dustyn in December 2005; as of 2009, he is banned.
In 2008, Frank Gembeck pleaded guilty to two counts of possession of child pornography, one of which was dismissed on the motion of the United States. He was sentenced to five years in jail, followed by three years of probation including restrictions on his Internet use.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 http://www.furnation.com/frank_gembeck/bio.htm Last updated 2008. Retrieved March 28, 2009.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://www.furnation.com/frank_gembeck/faq.htm Last updated 2008? Retrieved March 28, 2009.
- ↑ http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dustyn Retrieved March 28, 2009.
- ↑ Cupertino man pleads guilty to child pornography charges
- ↑ United States of America v. Frank Gembeck, Jr., Indictment, USDC Case Number CR-08-00076-001 JW ()
- ↑ PACER entry for sentencing: Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge Hon. James Ware:Sentencing held on 3/9/2009 for Frank Gembeck, Jr. (1), Count(s) 2, 60 months BOP custody; 3 years supervised release; $100.00 special assessment. Count(s) 1, Dismissed on government's motion. The defendant to self-surrender to a BOP designated facility on May 8, 2009 (Court Reporter Irene Rodriguez.) Filed on 9 March 2009, entered 10 March 2009.
- ↑ United States of America v. Frank Gembeck, Jr., Judgment in a Criminal Case, USDC Case Number CR-08-00076-001 JW ()
|This stub about a person could be .|