|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Foxler Nightfire, also known as starfoxACEFOX (real name Lee Allen Miller, born July 21, 1987), is a fursuiter, Furry Raider, and Burned Fur supporter who lives in Fort Collins, Colorado. His fursona is a corsac fox. He is in a relationship with fellow fursuiter Kody Wulf.
Association with Fascist imagery, Nazism, the Alt-Right, and the Furry Raiders
Foxler is a founder and CEO of the Furry Raiders, a social group headquartered in Colorado that began on Second Life. The group's logo, a black paw print in a white circle on a solid-color background that is default red, and often worn in real life by members as an armband or drawn on characters of members, has been criticized as resembling the Nazi brassard. This logo was designed by Foxler.
Foxler has also been criticized for tagging a Fur Affinity submission of his character's reference sheet as "Nazi" and "Furzi" and referring to himself as such, performing a Nazi salute in fursuit for a photograph, using a modified version of the Nazi Imperial War Flag with the swastika replaced with a paw and the Iron Cross replaced with a fox head design, paying money to join a Neo-Nazi group, stating that he hates Black people and would rally for the Ku Klux Klan, saying "I stand with Hitler", and referring to himself as "Foxler the Hitler of Furry Fandom", in addition to associating himself with the "alt right", a term popularized by white supremacist Richard B. Spencer.
Foxtrot Club ban
In 2016, the Furry Raiders were asked not to wear their armbands to attend Foxtrot Club events, a fursuit-friendly dance night in a Denver club. Foxler chose to wear the armband to the club anyway, and allegedly assaulted somebody or was assaulted on the way out after being asked to leave, and so was permanently banned from all future Foxtrot events.
Foxler has commented that "dressing up as a cute fox" allows him to "trap" people and get their guard down, "even children". 
In addition to admitting to wanting to have sex with dogs, he has claimed that his dogs are "sexual beings", and has described French kissing a puppy. He had an account on Beast Forum, since banned. As recently as mid-2016 activity, his F-List profile listed Zoophilia as a "favorite" interest.
- starfoxACEFOX's profile on Beast Forum (banned). Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- "Foxler In The Forest" - personal ad for Foxler on Pounced.org. Retrieved December 6, 2017.
- StarfoxACEFOX's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- @starfoxACEFOX's profile on Twitter. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- Furryraiders's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- "Crew" - on the Furry Raiders official website. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- "FAQ" - on the Furry Raiders official website. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- "Neo-Nazis are tearing the furry world apart", article in The Daily Beast. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- Day 1 of @DenFurCO... Foxler kicked out - FuzeEatsTrash's post on Twitter. Dated August 23, 2018. Retrieved August 24, 2018.
- Hotel refunded all my money, so nothing was lost. - Foxler's post on Twitter. Dated August 24, 2018. Retrieved August 24, 2018.