From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Foxes (IRC)
- The title of this article is incorrect due to technical limitations. The correct title is #foxes.
- IRC: irc://irc.furnet.org:6667/foxes
- Web site: None
- Founder: TwoTailedFox
- Administrators: TwoTailedFox
- Ran from/to: 21 January 2008 - Present
#foxes is an attempt to create the same playful atmosphere as #foxie, but with a fair and firm rule system designed to give Ops, Voice and Users equal treatment. so pretty much the same, but better.
The rules are as follows:
- Ops may not arbitrarily ban from the channel. Banning is to be used only as a last resort.
- Ops, Voice, and Users must treat each other with respect.
- Ops are as liable as users for starting arguments and acting like a Troll.
- Ops are required to set an acceptable example of behavior to all.
- Playfulness is encouraged, but all forms of normal chat are acceptable.
- Yiff is acceptable, but if requested, it must be moved to Private.
- Groping, kissing, fondling, etc, is acceptable, but same clause under "Yiff" applies.
- Users posting links are required to include SFW and/or NSFW at the end of their links.