From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Foxen may refer to:
- Foxen, also known as Revar, a FurryMUCK wizard and a Guest of Honor at ConFurence 9
- Foxen, a Furrymuck player who created the furry conlang Foxish language
- Foxen Alopex, also known as Fairbank Otts,, a furry fan who lives in Perth, Australia
- Foxen Halðorsòn, a furry fan who lives in Skien, Norway
- Foxen Griffox, a furry crafter who passed away on February 14, 2013
- Foxen B. Perry, also known just as Foxen, a female furry artist and fursuiter who lives in the USA
- Foxen, a fox-like race in the Iron Realms Entertainment's MMORPGs, Earth Eternal
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.