Fox Knight Comics
Fox Knight Comics is an American comic book publishing company. Affectionately known as "FKC", Fox Knight Comics are known for characters like Jogauni and Bruce & Chad. Most of the characters are fictional, and usually web-based at some point in time as well. The company was founded on August 20th of 2006 by Charles "Fox" Champion. Its headquarters is based in Southern California, with Fox being the editor-in-chief and main publisher. The industry it specializes in is comics.
Fox Knight Comics characters
- Bruce Hanstid is a fictional character, half Rottweiler and half human in modern times, faced with the problem of learning to cope with being gay and being in love with a male anthro cheetah known as Chad. What complicates things for him is the frequent acts of misfit that Chad finds himself in leaving Bruce with the task of saving the day, while also performing his duties as a peace officer trying to work his way up. (Bruce makes his first appearance in a Fur Affinity base web comic called Bruce & Chad early 2007)
- Chad Mallawhacker is Bruce’s counterpart that is half cheetah, half human, with a knack for getting in trouble in the most innocent ways. Is not unlikely for Chad to walk into an adult situation and see it all as a game. The innocents of a child at times he can be more then a hand full for Bruce to keep track of. (Chad makes his first appearance in a Fur Affinity base web comic called Bruce & Chad early 2007)
- Salar is a fictional character created based on an idea from Luskwood, a company based off of Second Life. Being a member of the Ujyalo (also known as the Light Tribe of the Jogauni), he is drawn towards the ever moving sun to keep warm. Still very unfamiliar with the world, he is forced to learn as he meets up with Jama of the Chayam (also known as the Shadow Tribe of the Jogauni).
- Jama is a fictional character created based on an idea from Luskwood, a company based off of Second Life. She is a very unforgiving and snippy character that has decided against her inherent ways of the Chayam (also known as the Shadow Tribe of the Jogauni) until a Ujyalo (also known as the Light Tribe of the Jogauni) male stumbles upon her forcing her to finally face the world she doesn't yet feel ready for.
Related to copyrights
While the team at Fox Knight Comics own the copyrights to several titles they publish, like Tribes Of Gerldama, Why Rick?! and Living Portions, other titles like Jogauni are only given permission by Luskwood LLC to be written and published on Fox Knight Comics website. Yet Beyond Eternal, on the other hand is owned by one individual, Mikhael Barreto.
- Fox Knight Comics website
- Fox Knight Comics at Yahoo!groups
- Charles Champion on Fur Affinity, with a bit of FKComics content.
America's Best Comics · Antarctic Press · Angry Viking Press · Anthrotica Press · Bad Dog Books · Fauxpaw Publications · Fox Knight Comics · FurPlanet · GraphXPress · Guardians of Order · Hot Cider Press · Jarlidium Press · Loja dos Furries · Looters Paradise · MU Press · Minotaur Comics · Plan Nine Publishing · Pseudo Comics · Purrsia Press · Rabbit Valley · The Raccoon's Bookshelf · Radio Comix · Sofawolf Press