|Launch date||July 1, 2016|
Fox Dad is a webcomic by Fuzzt0ne about a human family of four where fursuiting is a part of their daily lives. As of April 2017, new strips appear every two weeks. The strip frequently makes use of furspeech puns, often spoken by the titular character.
- Dad wears a red fox fursuit virtually full time, though he has been shown to wear other costumes. As of January 2018 he has yet to be drawn outside of costume.
- Mom sometimes wears a cat fursuit and is an artist. She met her husband in college when he asked her to draw him.
- Jimmy, their son, enjoys his parents' antics and has shown interest in suiting on occasion.
- Claire, their daughter, doesn't seem to share the rest of her family's interest and is often nonplussed by their antics.
Some of their friends, neighbors, and co-workers have also been shown to be fursuiters.
- In the Closet is the first issue where Dad isn't present visually (although he does have a line of dialogue)
- Sketch Note is the first issue where Dad isn't preset at all.
|This stub about a comic could be .|